Get the comfort you need and a look you love with the Henry Power Reclining Loveseat with Power Headrests and Lumbar. This two-seater loveseat is built for relaxation that lasts with our DualFlex Spring System, which offers a wide range of motion, and our Zero Gravity recline technology that gives you a feeling of weightlessness. A power control on both sides of the loveseat allows both sitters to independently adjust the headrest, recline and lumbar support, dialing in their ideal level of comfort. Thoughtful details include a generously scaled frame, contoured seating and refined padded arms that add comfort, along with a convenient USB port in the power control that keeps devices charged while you sit.
- Offers understated elegance and superior comfort
- Arms have an organic, sculptural shape with distinctive welt trim
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Zero Gravity recline technology relieves pressure as you sit
- A power control on each side of the loveseat independently adjusts the headrest, recline, and lumbar for a personalized sit
- A separate home button on each side of the loveseat returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- Leather/vinyl match has high-quality look that will hold up in the most demanding environments
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.