Anchor your living space in supportive style with the Forte Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests. Using power controls that independently adjust the headrests and recline, those sitting on either end can put their feet up while watching TV. USB charging ports built into the controls provide convenient access to power for your devices, so you can stream movies for hours at a time. With tapered wood legs that sit higher off the ground and saddle-stitched soft track arms, the Forte sofa has an elevated stationary aesthetic that will enhance your home décor. Even if you have a rambunctious family, this sofa will stay comfortable for years to come with Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™. Choose from two colors of our premium leather options to achieve the perfect look for your space.
- Elevated design features, including tapered wood legs that sit higher off the and saddle stitching, provide a tailored stationary look
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Fine tune your comfort with a power control that adjusts the headrest and recline independently
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB charging port built into power control for convenient charging
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available with two color options of premium leather on key seating areas and armrests for a luxurious look and feel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.