The Rosewood Power Rocking Recliner with Headrest is the smaller version of the Redwood. Enjoy laid-back style and power adjustable comfort for the entire body, from headrest to legrest. Complete your décor with a recliner that s the perfect fit.
- The same laid-back good looks and inviting comfort as the Redwood, but in a scaled-down size
- Enjoy matching recliners in your décor that are the perfect size for each person
- Plush blown fiber back can be eased into a reclining position for reading or watching tv
- Padded armrests and a chaise seat and footrest support the body in a continuous zone of comfort
- Power adjustable headrest
- Rocks and reclines for total comfort
- Recline and raise your feet independently with the touch of a button
- Back reclines with or without raising the legrest
- Simply use the side-mounted 4-button control panel for perfectly customized comfort
- When you re not reclining, it s a relaxing rocker with a smooth, graceful motion
- Built-in USB port powers your smartphone or tablet
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||37W x 39D x 41.5H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.