The Norris Power Rocking Recliner with Headrest and Lumbar has it all--streamlined casual style and the power to adjust the back, chaise seat, legrest, headrest and lumbar for perfectly customized comfort. Kick back or rock your way to relaxation!
- Streamlined comfort with adjustable back and neck support, plus the power to recline-or simply rock and relax
- Sleek casual style that will be a highlight in any room
- Padded outside arms topped with neat wrap-over cushioning
- Blown-fiber back, chaise seat, footrest, headrest and lumbar can be adjusted into a continuous zone of comfort
- Attractively accented with decorative topstitching
- Power adjustable headrest and lumbar
- Rocks and reclines for total comfort
- Recline and raise your feet independently with the touch of a button
- Back reclines with or without raising the legrest
- Simply use the side-mounted 4-button control panel for perfectly customized comfort
- When you re not reclining, it s a relaxing rocker with a smooth, graceful motion
- Built-in USB port powers your smartphone or tablet
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||40W x 39.5D x 41H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.