As the modern version of a billowy classic, the Soren Power Rocking Recliner with Headrest and Lumbar combines contemporary style with maximum comfort. The full, foam-backed bucket chaise seat is spacious yet cozy, while the recliner offers a variety of positions. This updated model features a side-mounted control panel that allows you to adjust the back, legrest, headrest and lumbar for countless combinations of customized comfort. Plus, a USB charging port and two memory settings that save your favorite reclining positions. When you re not reclining, it s a relaxing rocker with a smooth, graceful motion.
- Generously sized sculpted bucket seat
- Comfortable, contemporary style
- Padded wrap-over arms
- Heavy-gauge single-needle decorative topstitching
- Rocks and reclines for total comfort
- Newly redesigned with a side-mounted control panel
- Adjust the legrest with the convenient side-mounted handle
- Two memory options save your favorite reclining positions
- Home button returns you to the upright seated position
- Built-in USB port charges your phone or tablet
- Wireless remote upgrade available
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
|41.5W x 38D x 42H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.