Designed especially for larger users, the Astor Power Wall Recliner with Headrest and Lumbar brings relaxation to new heights. Our tallest recliner ever, Astor features a deep, wide seat and comes standard with our tall base. The tall pillow back features three separate cushions that can adjust to your body s contours, while the chaise seat and padded flared arms provide the ultimate in comfort. This updated model features a side-mounted control panel that allows you to adjust the back, legrest, headrest and lumbar for an unlimited number of relaxing positions. Plus, a USB charging port and two memory settings that save your favorite reclining positions. Best of all, you can place this recliner mere inches from a wall.
- Generously scaled power recliner
- Comes standard with our tall base (adds 1.5 inches to seat height and overall height)
- Tall back features three semi-attached cushions that can be adjusted for support
- Padded flared arms
- Chaise seat and legrest
- Can be placed inches from a wall
- Newly redesigned with a side-mounted control panel
- Two memory options save your favorite reclining positions
- Adjust the back, legrest, headrest and lumbar independently
- Home button returns you to the upright seated position
- Built-in USB port powers your smartphone or tablet
- Wireless remote upgrade available
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||38W x 40D x 45H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.