The Arthur Power Wall Recliner with Headrest and Lumbar combines ultimate recliner comfort with contemporary updates. A slimmed silhouette and flared arms with trimmed padding refine the overall scale. The side-mounted control panel allows you to adjust the back, legrest, headrest, and lumbar for a wide variety of personalized comfort options. Easily save your favorite reclining positions with the memory settings, and enjoy a USB port to charge your devices. Best of all, you can place this recliner inches from a wall.
- Clean, contemporary design
- Chaise seat and legrest create a continuous zone of comfort
- Multichambered back for optimum support
- Flared, rounded track arms
- Can be placed inches from a wall
- Newly redesigned with a side-mounted control panel
- Adjust the back, legrest, headrest and lumbar independently
- Two memory options save your favorite reclining positions
- Home button returns you to the upright seated position
- Built-in USB port charges your phone or tablet
- Wireless remote upgrade available
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||34W x 39D x 42H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.