The Pinnacle Power Wall Reclining Loveseat with Headrest and Lumbar makes even small spaces feel luxurious. Power-adjustable backs, headrests, legrests and lumbar offer full support to refresh body and spirit! And it sits just inches from a wall.
- Plush and inviting classic design with a compact profile
- Cozy and supportive blown-fiber backs
- Chaise seats and legrests provide a continuous zones of comfort
- Handsomely cushioned rolled arms
- Can be placed inches from a wall
- Both the left and right seats recline at the touch of a button
- Side-mounted 2-button control panels on both sides enable independent adjustment of back, legrest, headrest and lumbar
- Two memory options save your favorite reclining positions
- Home button returns you to the upright seated position
- Built-in USB ports power your smartphones or tablets
- Wireless remote upgrade available
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||56W x 38.5D x 42H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.