Tall split backs, flared arms and cozy chaise seats give the Liam Power Wall Reclining Sofa with Headrest and Lumbar the perfect blend of comfort and style. Power adjustable for head-to-toe relaxation. And you can place it just inches from a wall.
- Tall split backs and clean lines create a sleek, contemporary spot for relaxing
- Structured flared arms and cozy chaise seats create a fusion of comfort and style
- Blown fiber backs provide cushiony support
- Attractive single-needle topstitching
- Can be placed inches from a wall
- Both the left and right seats recline at the touch of a button
- Side-mounted 4-button control panels on both sides enable independent adjustment of back, legrest, headrest and lumbar
- Two memory options save your favorite reclining positions
- Home button returns you to the upright seated position
- Built-in USB ports power your smartphones or tablets
- Wireless remote upgrade available
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
|83W x 39D x 41H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.