Clean contemporary lines combined with generous seating make the Aspen power recliner a destination for comfort. Sink back, relax and recline at the touch of a button with deep cushioning and a chaise seat that provides one continuous reclining surface for added leg support. Make it yours with a large selection of fabrics and other available upgrades.
Ultra-comfortable, power recliner2-button mounted controller and built-in USB for phone or tabletPlush padded seat and legrestSoft, padded armsSingle-needle, topstitching designDouble-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retentionHigh grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearancePremium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fadingSpecial financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)Includes our Limited Lifetime WarrantyCustomizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgradesSpecifications:
Body Depth: 39.5"Body Height: 40.0"Body Width: 50.5"
- Ultra-comfortable, power recliner
- 2-button mounted controller and built-in USB for phone or tablet
- Plush padded seat and legrest
- Soft, padded arms
- Single-needle, topstitching design
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.