Shift into major relaxation with our Talladega reclining sofa. Three ultra-plush, sculpted seats offer room for a crowd, while dual-sided reclining provides individualized comfort. Simply release the convenient latch on the right or left outside arm to adjust the back and full chaise legrest, or recline without raising your feet. A streamlined design with sleek padded arms and exposed wings gives Talladega a modern look, while racing stripe topstitching on the lower back adds extra flair. Upgrade to Harmony Leather, featuring decorative heavy-gauge double-needle topstitching on the lower back, arm posts and wings for added distinction.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Sleek, casual style
- Dual-sided reclining for individualized relaxation
- Inviting sculpted bucket seats and chaise legrests cradle you in support
- Cozy foam backs, chaise seats and footrests provide customizable
- Simply release the convenient latch on the right or left outside arm to adjust recline
- Padded outside arms and wrap-over arm cushions surround you with comfort
- Decorative topstitching
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||85.5W x 39D x 42H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.