For casual comfort that blends with any decor, the Rori Reclining Sofa is a perfect addition to any room. Sure to become a family favorite, Rori features sculpted bucket seats with one-piece chaises and legrests that cradle your body in comfort. Thin arm pads give Rori a clean and tailored shape, while the decorative top stitching is a touch that's totally up to date. Convenient latch releases on the outside arms allow you to easily adjust the left and right backs and legrests for personalized comfort.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Casual style reclining sofa with a clean, neat silhouette
- Sculpted bucket seats
- One-piece chaises/legrests create a continuous zone of comfort
- Thin padded arms blend in with existing decor
- Double-needle topstitching on the chaises, arm posts and outside arms
- Left and right seats recline easily with dual side latch releases
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||84W x 41D x 42H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.