A tall back, pillow-soft seats and detailed flange stitching give Jay a casual look, but this family-friendly loveseat is all about function. A convenient middle console with hidden storage and two cup holders keeps everything you need right at your fingertips, while an easy-action latch release lets you relax and recline with ease. Conveniently adjust the back and legrest for personalized comfort. You can also recline without raising the legrest. With our handy middle console, perfect for holding drinks and other necessities, you may never have to get up. And with unmatched reclining comfort, you ll never want to.
- Easy-going comfort with a sleek, stylish finish
- Soft and supportive blown-fiber split backs with a streamlined look
- Inviting chaise seats and legrests cradle the body in a continuous zone of comfort
- Slightly flared cushioned arms
- Backs, arms and legrests embellished with a unique flange welt trim
- Convenient latch releases on the outside arms allow you to easily adjust the left and right backs and legrests for personalized comfort
- Handy center console provides extra armrest space, hidden storage and two cup holders
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||78.5W x 39D x 43H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.