The Dorian Reclining Loveseat with Console features grand proportions with laid-back style and a handy center console. Comfort is scaled up, too! Lean back the bucket chaise seats, raise the legrests, grab your drinks from the cup holders and relax!
- Plush seating with the ability to recline on either side, plus a place for your drinks
- Oversized scale, soft lines and a pub-style back create a refined casual look
- Exposed wings and arm rests peek out from cozy cushions on the left and right, and an added armrest in the middle provides extra comfort
- Blown-fiber backs, sculpted bucket chaise seats and footrests will cradle you in comfort
- Handsomely accented with single and double-needle standard-gauge topstitching
- Convenient latch releases on the outside arms allow you to easily adjust the left and right backs and legrests for personalized comfort
- Handy center console provides extra armrest space, hidden storage and two cup holders
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||78W x 39.5D x 44H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.