Find the most comfortably casual seat in the house! The clean box border back, chaise seat and slightly flared rolled arms add peace of mind to your living space - a personalized Robin you can be proud of. Simply use the side-mounted 2-button control panels to recline the left and right seats and raise the legrests for a wide range of relaxing positions. Built-in USB ports power your phones or tablets. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades.
Comfortably casual power sofaWelt trimSingle-needle topstitching on seat and backBoth the left and right seats recline at the touch of a buttonBuilt-in USB ports power your smartphones or tablets Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retentionHigh grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearancePremium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fadingIncludes our Limited Lifetime WarrantyCustomizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades Plugs into an AC outletSpecifications:
Body Depth: 42.0"Body Height: 42.5"Body Width: 87.0"
- Comfortably casual power sofa
- Welt trim
- Single-needle topstitching on seat and back
- Both the left and right seats recline at the touch of a button
- Built-in USB ports power your smartphones or tablets
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.