Love to lounge" Then the Easton reclining loveseat with middle console is the perfect choice for you thanks to its irresistible curves and amazing comfort. As stylish as it is inviting, with clean design lines and dual chaise seating that provide continuous reclining surfaces for added leg support. There s even a built-in storage console with two cup holders to keep everything close at hand.
- Plush, casual cushioning with bold, eye-catching design elements
- Chaise seats and legrests cradle the body in continuous zones of comfort
- Soft and supportive blown-fiber backs
- Broad, flared arms wrapped with sleek cushioning
- Attractive topstitching details on backs and legrests
- Convenient latch releases on the outside arms allow you to easily adjust the left and right backs and legrests for personalized comfort
- Handy center console provides extra armrest space, hidden storage and two cup holders
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||78W x 36.5D x 40.5H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.