Kennedy is the petite-scale sectional that fits large and small spaces. A combination of clean lines, narrow arms, welt trim and decorative wood legs give it a classic, understated style. Patented ComfortCore® cushions provide just the right amount of support for a long or short sit. Modules with arms include one 20 accent pillow (corner modules include two 20 pillows). Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and available upgrades. For extra versatility, order the Queen Sleeper piece to give your guests a cozy place to spend the night. A matching ottoman is also available.
To optimize appearance, fluff cushions and pillows often to retain shape. Rotate cushions for even wear. Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Petite-scale sectional sofa
- A variety of pieces can be configured to any room size or shape
- Classic, understated style blends with existing pieces
- Patented ComfortCore® cushions
- Narrow track arms save space
- Decorative wood legs
- Welt trim
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and finishes
- Queen sleeper sofa available, featuring Supreme ComfortTM quilted innerspring mattress measuring 71.5 L x 60 W x 5.5 D
- Matching ottoman available separately
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.