For those unafraid to make a statement, Alexandria is the ideal loveseat. Its tight back boasts button tufting in a diamond pattern that's both distinctive and unique. An updated take on the classic Chesterfield silhouette, Alexandria features extra cushioning on its sloped rolled arms and is finished with slim, tapered wood legs. A range of mix and match fabrics allow you to customize your look, while Premier Construction ensures the quality and comfort of this timeless piece for years to come. Pair with other pieces from our Urban Attitudes® collection for an effortlessly eclectic look.
Details Body Depth: 34.0
Body Height: 34.0
Body Width: 62.5
- Classic design that makes a bold statement
- Comfortable and supportive foam tight back with distinctive diamond-patterned button-tufting detail
- La-Z-Boy® Premier standard loose box seat cushions handsomely accented with welt trim
- Trim sloped arms enhanced with extra cushioning
- Slim, tapered wood legs
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||62.5W x 34D x 34H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.