- Classic lines with an emphasis on cozy, casual comfort
- Smooth and supportive box-border foam backs for a clean look
- Faux box-border chaise seats and footrests offer a continuous zone of comfort
- Traditional rolled arms updated with a tapered, slightly flared look
- Neat topstitching details and welt trim
- Recline both the left and right seats with the touch of a button
- Simply use the 3 toggles on the side-mounted control panel for customized comfort
- Two toggles enable independent power adjustment of the headrest and lumbar
- One toggle reclines the back and simultaneously raises the legrest
- Two memory options save your favorite reclining positions
- Home button returns you to the upright seated position
- Built-in USB port powers your smartphone or tablet
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||63.5W x 42D x 42.5H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.