The Apollo Power Reclining Loveseat with Headrest, Lumbar and Console has a modern aura with padded track arms and head-to-toe power-adjustable comfort. Recline supportive backs, kick back in bucket seats, grab your drink from the console and relax!
- Simple lines and curves lend contemporary flair to comfort and convenience
- Tall, supportive split backs with streamlined box-border cushions
- Bucket seats and legrests adjust to become relaxing chaise lounges
- Angular track arms with sleek wrap-over padding
- Single-needle topstitching enhances exposed wings, backs and arms
- Handy center console provides extra armrest space, hidden storage and two cup holders
- Both the left and right seats recline at the touch of a button
- Power-tilt headrests and adjustable lumbar provide customizable support for your head, neck and spine
- Side-mounted 4-button control panels enable independent adjustment of backs, legrests, headrests and lumbar
- Built-in USB ports power your smartphones or tablets
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||85W x 40D x 42H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.