Accent your living room with the perfect vintage design, using this unique and stylish entertainment center. Crafted with rubberwood solids and cathedral white oak veneers, this piece features an antique white finish with tobacco tops, bottom case dust proofing, wood framed glass doors, additional shelving in the hutch, LED touch lighting to illuminate the piece, is anchored by heavy tapered feet and accented by timeless antiqued brass knob hardware, and can accommodate most 65" TVs. With today's modern technology in mind, users can enjoy the convenience of the open compartment areas and wire management provisions to hide those pesky wires from your DVD player or gaming console of choice.
Dimensions: W68 x D19 x H83
Weight: 360 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ Cathedral White Oak Veneers
- Finish: Antique White w/ Tobacco Top
- Dimensions: W68 x D19 x H83
- Box Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Weight: 360 lbs.
- Cubes: 47.34
- TV Area w Shelf in Upper Position: 59"W x 38"H
- TV Area w Shelf in Middle Position: 59"W x 36"H
- TV Area w Shelf in Lowest Position: 59"W x 34"H
- TV Area w/o Shelf: 59"W x 42"H
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Square Pilasters Flow Into Heavily Tapered Feet
- Antique Brass Knob Hardware
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.