ADAPTIVE TO YOU, FIRMER SUPPORT
Take the first step in building your Performance Sleep System with our M1 Performance Mattress. With our Air-X panels and signature Dri-Tec covertechnologies proven in our Performance PillowsBEDGEAR is the first to introduce this level of performance and innovation to the mattress category.
Rated by our CFM system which measures the air flow , our M1 Performance
Mattress adapts your body temperature to your room environment. The cover
of our mattress helps ventilate the core and dissipate heat and moisture from
your body, so you sleep more comfortably.
- Dri-Tec moisture wicking fabric with Air-X ventilated side panels ensures maximum breathability and air flow around your mattress.
- 1.5" Boost dynamic support surface layer reduces heat so you sleep cooler at night.
- 1.5" React with cooling gel beads adds a layer of plush, contouring support.
- 7" High density support base foam.
- Boost is environmentally-friendly and energy efficient:
- Contains 90%ewable content
- Replaces petroleum based products, reducing dependency on oil
- All foams are CertiPUR-US certified
- Made with safe materials (no heavy metals, no formaldehyde)
- No harmful odors or emissions
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Lime green and grey accent design.
- Available in all mattress sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and Cal King.
- Made in the USA of US and imported parts.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.