Build your complete Performance Sleep System starting with the M1X Performance Mattress with our React weightless support surface layer that reduces heat for cooler comfort. Rated by our CFM system which measures air flow, our layered construction alleviates the "sink" created by all memory foam beds by adding a core layer of Boost support to keep you elevated. The addition of over 950 contouring Micro-Curl support coils, each individually pocketed to adapt to the shape of your body, creates personalized support and reduces pressure points throughout the night.
- Dri-Tec moisture wicking fabric with Air-X ventilated side panels ensures maximum breathability and air flow around your mattress.
- 2" React weightless support surface layer creates cooler comfort.
- 1" Boost layer with dynamic support reduces excess heat so you can sleep cooler.
- 1.5" Wrapped Micro Curl controlled comfort layer reduces motion transfer.
- 7.5" High density support base foam.
- Boost is environmentally-friendly and energy efficient: Contains 90%enewable content Replaces petroleum based products, reducing dependency on oil
- All foams are CertiPUR-US certified: Made with safe materials (no heavy metals, no formaldehyde) No harmful odors or emissions Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Purple and grey accent design.
- Available in all mattress sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King and Cal King.
- Made in the USA of US and imported parts.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.