The Thunder 1.0 Performance Pillow is SLEEP TESTED for stomach sleepers or small body types. The Thunder pillow provides the perfect cushion for stomach sleepers. The unique dual chamber construction features a React foam crown and React foam blend which contours to your body, eliminating pillow bounce to improve deep sleep. The Storm Series features Ver-Tex 6.0 Climate Control Fabric which provides a cool to touch feeling and continuous heat deflection, regulating your body temperature for a cooler nights rest. The Air-X ventilated panels increase airflow and feature a filter fabric which prevents allergens and dander from entering the pillow core.
- VER-TEX 6.0 CLIMATE CONTROL FABRIC - Ver-Tex fabric is cool to the touch and provides instant heat deflection, remaining cool throughout the night, allowing the bodys natural temperature drop for maximum recovery and rejuvenation.
- AIR-X VENTILATED PANELS - Our 3D structure keeps air flowing, moving heat away from your head, neck and shoulders while maintaining ambient temperatures in the pillow core. The filter fabric behind the Air-X gussets creates a one-way airflow baffle; preventing allergens and dander from entering the pillow core.
- REACT CONFORMING SUSPENSION
- Crown - Alleviate pressure points during sleep results in increased recovery. The React foam crown contours to your bodys natural shape and motion.
- Blend - Our unique React blend is combined with silk-feel microfibers create support for your head, neck & shoulders allowing for the pillow to adapt to you without push back, eliminating pillow bounce to improve deep sleep.
- CARE - Spot Clean Only
- SIZE - Personal Performance 20" x 26"
- Made in the USA of US and imported parts
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.